Looking for playful, affectionate, and just a hint of quirky?
Meet Dahlia — kitten nursery grad and self-proclaimed sock lover. Dahlia has trouble urinating (the result of an injury) so, she needs help expressing her bladder a few times a day. It’s actually a very simple and quick process. The rest of the time, Dahlia keeps busy with a full schedule of adorable antics and endearing escapades. And then there’s this:
- Dahlia is agile and fun, with ninja-like aerial moves used to capture wand toys. Roses are … thorny.
- Invite roses over for a snuggle and likely all you’ll get is ignored. Dahlia, on the other hand, appears in your lap almost before you’re sitting down.
- Dahlia fetches! OK, solely on her terms and only if it’s her favorite toy, but roses can’t even be bothered to leave the vase.
- A word that could never be used to describe Dahlia — wilting.
- Dahlia has the cutest habit of collecting her toys and putting them in her food bowl. Give a rose a toy and it probably won’t even put it near the food bowl.
- Roses are stately and traditional. Dahlia is four pounds of pure goofball.
- Beautiful blossoms are a dime a dozen. Get the one who will love you right back.
If you think Dahlia is so bloomin’ cute that she’d be a great addition to your family, contact email@example.com for more information or to meet this lovebug in person.